- Titus 2:11-12 KJV For the grace of God that bringeth salvation hath appeared to all men, 12 Teaching us that, denying ungodliness and worldly lusts, we should live soberly, righteously, and godly, in this present world;
- 2 Timothy 4:2 KJV Preach the word; be instant in season, out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort with all longsuffering and doctrine.
- 1 Timothy 5:8 KJV But if any provide not for his own, and specially for those of his own house, he hath denied the faith, and is worse than an infidel.
- Philippians 4:8 KJV Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things.
- Romans 12:17 KJV Recompense to no man evil for evil. Provide things honest in the sight of all men.
There are these five things God wills for your life. The idea that God has a plan for everyone is a non-biblical error. These five things plus a few more are the basic plan for all the saints. If you prove yourself faithful in them, study his word, and you will open your mouth and witness his saving grace whenever, wherever, however, you have opportunity, he has many openings for faithful stewards of his word and he will find a place for you.
Be careful of number three. Young men with families are to get jobs and support and raise them. That is a Christian testimony in itself, and there is always time for studying and witnessing.